Return travel to Dublin, Ireland from United Kingdom is: Partially open.
Are there any travel restrictions on reentering Ireland from United Kingdom?
Entry into Ireland is allowed for: Entry is partially open for citizens and permanent residents of United Kingdom.
Are there requirements to self-quarantine on arrival into Ireland from United Kingdom?
Requirements for reentering Ireland:
- Negative COVID-19 test issued at most 3 days before arrival
- Travellers with a certificate of vaccination are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test
- Travellers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months are exempt from providing a negative COVID-19 test (certificate needed)
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) required
What are the requirements for social distancing and wearing face masks in Ireland?
All travellers must abide by the following measures in Ireland to reduce the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Social distance: 2 metre (s) (7 feet)
- Face masks: Mandatory
The above information about your return travel to Dublin, Ireland was last verified on 1/20/22. As this information can change due to the nature of the pandemic, please check the latest COVID-19 travel safety regulations closer to your planned date of travel to Dublin from Glasgow.